Hello! It's less than 24 hours before the new year rolls in and I found this blog post from into-mind.com that listed questions to answer in order to help you reflect your 2014. Originally there are 40 questions but I decided to narrow it down. Anyway, I had some sort of ephipany while answering those questions. I did quite a lot this year. And I grow a little bit.. I hope. (Click Read More and read my answers :) )
1. If you had to describe your 2014 in 3 words, what would they be?
2. What new things did you discover about yourself?
3. What single achievements are you most proud of?
4. What was the best news you received?
5. What was your favorite place that you visited in 2014?
6. Which new skills did you learn?
7. What or who are you most thankful for?
8. What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2014?
9. What was your favourite compliment that you received this year?
10. What little things did you most enjoy during your day-to-day life?
11. What book or movie affected your life in a profound way?
12. What cool things did you create this year?
13. What was your most common mental state this year?
14. Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life this year?
15. What was your favourite moment spent with your friends?
16. What experience would you love to do all over again?
17. What was the best gift you received?
18. How did your overall outlook on life evolve?
19. What was the biggest problem you solved?
20. What was the funniest moment of your year, one that still makes it hard not to burst out laughing when you think about it?
21. What one thing would you do differently and why?
22. What activities made you lose track of time?
23. What topics did you most enjoy learning about?
24. What new habits did you cultivate?
25. What advice would you give to your early 2014 self if you could?